RDC Networks and Robert Duvall Consulting Inc. are Milton-based Computer and Networking Consultants providing Managed I.T. Services to Halton and surrounding areas
RDC was started by Robert Duvall in 1998, later incorporated into Robert Duvall Consulting Inc. in 2004 and re-branded as RDC Networks in 2011. RDC employees maintain numerous certifications with Microsoft, Cisco, Dell, HP, Lenovo, Intel, Symantec and Adobe.
Robert was a trainer for the Compumaster division of Skillpath Seminars for 13 years, training business individuals on Windows Server, Linux, Windows Operating Systems and Cisco and is the current TV Host of Halton Tech Today on TVCogeco.
After spending many years as a Senior Sales Executive in the Freight Forwarding Industry, Carol Thomson-Duvall returned to her roots in I.T. after joining RDC as a full-time certified I.T. Technician in 2009. Carol holds numerous Microsoft Sales Specialist certifications with her core focus being on Cloud Services such as Office365, Windows InTune and Adobe CreativeCloud.
RDC provides managed I.T. services for the Greater Toronto Area including Peel, Halton, and Southwestern Ontario
- Remote assistance, Data Recovery and Virus Removal
- Email and Collaboration, Office365 and Exchange Server
- Microsoft PC & Server – Sales, Installation & Support
- Network Security and Wireless
- Network Design and Capacity Planning
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting
- I.T./Office relocation and Cabling
- Windows and Microsoft Office Training
- Phone Systems & Voice over IP (VoIP)
- Software Compliance Audits
We mind your network. You mind your business.